Jun 7, 2015

FASHION / I like long skirts and I cannot lie

top - urban outfitters | skirt - vintage | shoes - primark 

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.



top - urban outfitters | skirt - vintage | shoes - primark

I totally forgot to tell you about the vintage kilo sale I went to last weekend. Among other things, I got this amazing black skirt. Although I didn't really need another black skirt or dress, I just couldn't leave this one behind. Especially since it fits me perfectly in the waist, which means I don't need to wear a belt or put elastics in the waistline. I thought I consider that as a sign of God that this skirt is made for me haha. In this outfit I combined the skirt with some stripes, which creates a classy but also formal look, perfect for a job interview for example. Which is exactly where I wore this outfit to. Yes you read that right, I had a job interview, or well, kind of haha. I will tell you more about this later on, when I know whether I got the job or not!

And that's it for now!
x

14 comments

  1. Ah this is my ideal outfit! Got such a soft spot for midi skirts!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look :) Kiss
    www.moodfashionlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I love it!
    <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! This skirt is amazing♥

    Helloitsjoann.blogspot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look absolutely divine!

    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: PALMS AROUND ME
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2015/06/palms-around-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. dat is een mooie outfit. Het staat je goed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hij staat je heel mooi! Duimen dat je de job hebt gekregen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik zoek al een tijdje zo een jurk. Grrrr. Ik vind je haar ook leuk zitten :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the outfit and especially the skirt!

    Renate | MissRenate.com | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lange rokken zijn echt prachtig om te zien, maar zelf heb ik er nog geen in mijn kast hangen! Leuke gecombineerd trouwens, zo met dat topje!

    ReplyDelete