May 31, 2015

SALE @ Invito



Remember when I showed you three different festival outfits for this summer in this post? Well, the white backpack I used there is now on sale! And it's not the only nice thing which you can get with a nice discount at the moment. Invito is having a nice pre-sale and I selected some of my favourite items for you! If I didn't have a nice pair of Dr. Martens yet, I would definitely go take a look, because they're now €40,- off! I'm thinking of getting one of the nice backpacks, since I really want a new back that is not too big, yet not too small. 


Which one is your favourite?
x

5 comments

  1. cool! I love all of these!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have to check this out! I love the Dr. Martens and the black heels at the bottom right, beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! looks like a lot of great deals
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sale is always good! I like Invito very much and I loved the grey boots and the black sandals! I would really love to wear those boots!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love ALL these shoes!! These sales are so dangerous for my bank account :(

    coffeeslag

    Mango Favorites

    ReplyDelete