May 25, 2015

- ROOM TOUR -



See more of my room by clicking on the read more button.




Finally, it's here! After living in my new place for almost two weeks, I finally have a room tour ready for you. I'm really happy with how my room turned out, although I still see some place for improvement. First of all, I would like to have some more plants, some more art and I still need a TV as well. And secondly, I still want to move around with some furniture to see where I like everything the best. Anyways, I hope you like it as well! Almost everything is from IKEA, but if you want to know where I got something just ask me!

Maybe I'll make a video room tour later on!
x

14 comments

  1. This is so pretty! I love the interior. The bed scene is my favourite <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel mooi! Ik hou van all dat wit en clean. De details zijn ook heel leuk. Me like :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely fresh space, my boyfriend and I are currently saving for that sofa! I love it!

    Style and Well Being

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked it very much, peaceful, good taste and organized! I liked the bed covers and the baskets under the bed, they help to keep all organized, as I said - I really like when everything is in its place :) But I can be messy sometimes :) I really liked the room, I liked the plants too!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, amazing!!
    I think it looks really nice, I wish I could have one looking alike :)

    Beatriz ♥
    http://beatriz-pedrosa.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your room looks amazing! <3
    I am in love with the round table :)

    ♥Helloitsjoann ---> Click♥

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. wat een mooie kamer heb je! Lekker clean X Laura www.mixtfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een heerlijk plekje! Ik vind je bed met die klamboe echt heel knus ogen! En waar is dat bijzettafeltje van? Lekker simplistisch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Het bijzettafeltje is van het merk Leitmotiv, je kan het o.a. vinden op fonq!

      Delete
  9. Wat een heerlijke rustige kamer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your room! So clean and minimalistic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wauw Manon! Je kamer kan zo in een tijdschrift haha! Heel mooi ingericht! Super fijn dat je nu je eigen plekje hebt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. en wat is het laminaat goed gelegd ;-)

    ReplyDelete