May 6, 2015

FASHION / WITCHCRAFT

shirt - vintage | dress - monki | shoes - new look 

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.



shirt - vintage | dress - monki | shoes - new look


About my life. Hi guyssss how are you doing? Yesterday I had a day off and went to a festival with some friends. Although the weather could have been better (there was A LOT of wind, which made it pretty cold), I had a lovely day! There was festival food, good music and good vibes; nothing more I need. After such a fun day, going back to school feels even more boring than normal, but luckily I had the night to look forward to. My besties came over for dinner to check out my new room. It was actually the first time for me as well to have dinner there, and it's still so strange to think that in a few days I'll be eating and sleeping there almost every day. Strange, but in a very exciting, good way!

About the outfit. This outfit kind of reminds me of the witch squad in American Horror Story; black and feminine. Just the way I like it. The only thing missing is a huge black hat haha.

And that's it for now!
x

17 comments

  1. Great outfit! Can't go wrong with all black :)
    KMales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress :) Kiss
    www.moodfashionlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie! Ik vind 'm juist super chic :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel leuke jurk, staat je echt goed!

    XO IMKE // www.pastellics.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Als je kamer af is zou het echt heel tof zijn als je er foto's van maakt, lijkt mij echt leuk om te zien! En toffe outfit ook, heel flatterend staat de jurk. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik vind je jurk zo tof! Spannend, nog even en je woont echt daar!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mooi, Wat een gave outfit!
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wauw, je bent zo mooi.
    Hele leuke outfit!

    http://meltedcoffee.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look so so much <3 (and your lovely blog as well)

    I would appreciate if you'd follow me back <3

    ReplyDelete