May 15, 2015

FASHION / stick to the simple rules

top - forever21 | jeans - h&m | bag - unknown | shoes - primark 

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.



shirt - forever21 | jeans - h&m | bag - unknown | shoes - primark

About my life. Yesterday I slept in my new bed, in my new room for the first time and it was lovely! Waking up this morning was so refreshing. I opened my eyes and saw a room I am so happy with. Very soon I will make a room tour, but I want to wait untill everything is perfect. Because right now there are no decorations or whatsoever yet, but I'll work on that the coming week. Which means somewhere next week there will probably be a room tour online, wooeh! 

About the outfit. The weather has been pretty good the last few days, but since I've been pretty busy, dressing up has not been something that occupied my mind. So, therefore I've been wearing the basic items you know you never can go wrong with. The combination of black and denim is one of my personal favourites. Especially with these jeans, because the dots make the outfit just a bit more interesting! 

And thank you for your get well wishes, I already feel a lot better!
x


6 comments

  1. Wooow, I love it! Enjoy the weekend honey!

    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways:
    Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me and I'll do the same:
    My blog | Bloglovin | Facebook

    (っ◕‿◕)っ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you put this together! I can see myself wearing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jeans, love the look. x

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lekker dat je zo blij wakker werd! Ik vind je jeans heel leuk :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je broek staat super goed met deze hakken! En aaah, kan niet wachten om je kamertje te zien! Na m'n toelating kom ik langs!!!!

    ReplyDelete