May 20, 2015

FASHION / kinda cute

shirt - vintage | dress - forever21 | shoes - vagabond 

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.



shirt- vintage | dress - forever21 | shoes - vagabond

Today I'm wearing my new dress from Forever21 which I absolutely adore. When I saw it in the store I had my doubts but I wanted to try it on anyway. I just had the feeling this dress would be perfect for days in the park and festivals. As soon as I tried it on, the decision was pretty much made; this dress was coming home with me! I can't wait to make all kinds of outfits by combining different shirts with this dress. Besides that this dress makes me feel so cute haha. Or is that weird to say?

Oh, and btw, I just shot some photographs of my new room, so a room tour will be online soon! 
x

14 comments

  1. You look amazing! Im in love with the dress and shoes! :)

    ♥Helloitsjoann ---> Click♥

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look, black is my favorite color :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of the shirt and the dress :) And the buttons on the dress are absolutely adorable!
    x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hij staat je inderdaad schattig, haha! Hele leuke jurk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel leuk jurkje! Echt een festival jurkje inderdaad :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so cute.
    It'd be great to have a perfect spot inside my house to take pictures.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een ontzettend schattige outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/
    Giveaway on my blog here -> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2015/05/giveaway-with-znu.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oeh, die schoenen zijn heel leuk! Mooie foto's :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your dress and your shirt! I liked the way you wore it, with the nice booties and you look so beautiful! So lovely hair! I am now following you on bloglovin! Hope you have a very nice weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete