May 28, 2015

FASHION / blue shorts, white shirt

top - style moi | shorts - style moi

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.



top - style moi | shorts - style moi | sandals - forever21


My summer holiday is coming really close, I just have to survive my last two weeks of school. It's going to be very chaotic and busy, because I still need to finish two papers and have to study for my final exams. Oh well, after that I can enjoy three months of doing absolutely nothing. Although I am looking for a summer job, because I can really use the money haha! Anyway, to already get in the summer mood I tried on some of my new summer items yesterday. One of my new favourites in my closet are these shorts by Style Moi. When I ordered them I doubted a little bit, because I'm always afraid that the shorts won't fit. But, lucky as I am, they did! And if you like them too, you should go check out Style Moi right now, because they're currently 10% off! 

And that's it for now!
x


9 comments

  1. Yes, studying makes one busy, I hope all goes well with the two papers! These shorts are super cute! I love flowers and floral patterns, and I loved your shirt, too! you look lovely and beautiful!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je shortje is super leuk! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh wat een superleuke shorts!!! Heel leuk met dat printje. Wat ben je trouwens ook fotogeniek!! De foto's zijn echt prachtig :D

    ♥♥♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous outfit dear. Love those top and shorts so much <333

    Have a great day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little outfit, I love the top.
    I wish it was coming into Summer here.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is amazing!
    Especially the shorts are gorgeous :)

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een super cute outfitje! Succes met de laatste loodjes van school :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een leuke short zeg! En ik vind de lengte van je haar echt heel erg mooi zo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh!
    Such a lovely lovely pants!
    I want to it♡
    I follow you now!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete