Apr 22, 2015

INSPIRATION / something interior related


For more inspiration click on the read more button. 



You might had expected it already, but because I'm moving out, it will be a bit more quiet on the blog than usual. School is very busy, as always, and all my free time goes into signing contracts, getting insurances, informing my bank that I have a new address etc etc etc. Those are of course the less fun parts of moving out, however, more fun is doing up inspiration for my new interior! As you could read in my last post, I've already payed Ikea one visit. Well I can assure you that it was the first visit of many to come this upcoming two weeks haha! Today I spend some time on the internet and I've decided that I want white walls and a white wooden floor, simple because I think it's beautiful and because it makes the room looks larger and more open! Friday I'll get the keys and start painting walls, wiehoooo! 

I'll keep you posted on the moving out process!
x


10 comments

  1. Ik hou heel erg van all dat wit! Ik haat Pinterest echt omdat alles zo perfect daar is :p

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m moving out as well, I´m so excited for buying new deco and all that haha

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toevallig heb ik zelf net een huis gekocht en hier kan ik zeker wat inspiratie uit halen! Thnx :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, daar zou ik wel kunnen wonen! Prachtige foto's.

    XO Imke // www.pastellics.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post as always :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great sense of style! I always loooove interior posts!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These interiors all look utterly dreamy - so fresh and modern! I tend to gravitate towards creams/golds and plush accessories, however these spaces are undoubtedly 'perfect'!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm planning on moving out somewhere in August and these pictures show exactly what I'm looking for. I love all the white and how 'clean' it looks.

    ReplyDelete