Apr 1, 2015

INSPIRATION / be careful what you wish for


 1 - monki | 2 - zara | 3 - cos | 4 - mango | 5 - invito | 6&7 - fashionology | 8 - h&m |      9 - forever21 | 10 - asos | 11 - invito




Tomorrow I'll have my last exam which means this is my last day of die-hard studying. Or so it should be.. Because my level of concentration is currently below zero and all I can think about is how badly I want to go shopping and drink cocktails on the beach afterwards haha. So, instead of hopelessly trying to stay focused on my books I thought I'd give myself a little break and check out some webshops. Maybe in that way I can clear my mind haha? So on the top of my wishlist are black sandals / open shoes and a long summer coat. I really like both the shoes by Invito and the long, black coat by H&M. It's just that I'm not a big fan of H&M, most of the time I think the fabrics they use look very cheap, unfortunately. But hey, maybe I should go check out this coat in the store and see what the quality is! 

Which of the items above would you put on your own wishlist?
x


6 comments

  1. Alles van dit lijstje is zo gaaf! Die jas is mooi maar inderdaad, de materialen die de H&M gebruikt is niet altijd even goed maar misschien valt het wel mee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Succes nog met je laaste examen! Soms heb je idd gewoon even een break nodig en daarna gaat het meestal beter :D
    Heel leuke items heb je hier zeg, wauw! Ik ben fan van de Asos short!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind de bril en jumpsuit het leukste :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. great finds! i can see myself wearing all these items :) can't wait for the weather to turn warmer

    Palma1990

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo I love #10! Would be perfect for a trip to the beach :) Hope your exam went well!

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, nummer 4 en 5. In mijn kast, NU!

    ReplyDelete