Apr 11, 2015

FASHION / let's go get away

shirt - oasap | pants - vintage | shoes - new look 

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.


shirt - oasap | pants - vintage | shoes - new look

Let's go to the beach, beach, let's go get away! Yesterday was such a lovely day. The weather was absolutely amazing so Dylan and I decided to go to the beach and have a little picknick. We had sandwiches, grapes, healthy nuts and desperados; perfect! It was actually the first 'bare legs' day of the year for me, and that on its own always makes me happy, since it means that spring (and summer) are really coming around now. Unfortunately, today wasn't sunny at all so instead of going to the beach I went to a shopping mall and finally bought a pair of black heels! I'm not sure if I have an occasion to wear them soon, but as soon as I have I will show you them in an outfit post!

And that's it for now, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
x


14 comments

  1. love the look and the scenery of the pictures, very pretty :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are great, I love the mix of prints
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een mooie outfit en foto's! Ik vind je shorts heel tof :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel gedurft maar je kan het zo goed hebben!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw, hele toffe outfit. Je hebt een gave stijl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore how unique your style is! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, staat je goed zeg! Leuk gecombineerd!

    XO Imke // www.pastellics.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foto`s op het strand: yeah yeah!

    ReplyDelete