Apr 29, 2015

FASHION / under construction

crop top & kimono - stylemoi | jeans - monki | shoes - vagabond | rings - fashionology 

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.



crop top & kimono - stylemoi | jeans - monki | shoes - vagabond | rings - fashionology


"Why didn't I bought a kimono much sooner?" is what I thought when I first put on this amazing kimono from Stylemoi. I know that the kimono trend has been around since last summer, or maybe even longer, but somehow I just never thought of joining it. However, when I bought this simple black crop top I thought it would look so good combined with a kimono. This will definitely be an outfit I'll be wearing a lot during summer, only with shorts instead of jeans of course haha! 

I noticed that some of these pictures look a bit blurry and I have no idea why. Maybe there was some dirt on my camera lens or something went wrong with transfering them from camera to my computer. Anyways, I'm sorry about that!

And that's it for now!
x

16 comments

  1. Deze outfit is echt leuk! Ik ben je 200ste volger! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit (love the top!) and very creative pictures with the ladder, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind deze look zo tof! En je haar word al weel lang!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh heel erg leuke foto's zeg! Die kimono is zo leuk!

    XO Imke // www.pastellics.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I'm exactly the same (I still haven't bought a kimono yet!)...but they're so great for the summer! I love this outfit, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke outfit, ik vind vooral je kimono heel erg leuk. Ik zou zelf ook nog wel graag zo'n zwarte willen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke outfit, ik vind vooral je kimono heel erg leuk. Ik zou zelf ook nog wel graag zo'n zwarte willen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een super gave outfit. Ik ben echt verliefd op die kimono, ik ben echt helmaal gek van sliertjes: )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the all black outfit, as always! x I

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this look. Perfect on you
    I love your blog. I hope you will like mine

    http://instagram.com/ladyfur?ref=badge

    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing outfit, love the all black and that kimono is just so stylish <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wat een mooie outfit. De kimono geeft een speels effect.

    ReplyDelete