Apr 14, 2015

FASHION / I like long coats and I cannot lie

coat - monki | bag - v&d | shoes - new look 

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.


coat - monki | bag - v&d | shoes - new look 

Finally, here are some pictures of my new coat! Unfortunately, it was very windy which made it hard to take pictures where my hair wasn't all in my face haha. But hey, these few are enough to give you a look at my new coat right? As you can see, it's not your regular, long, duster coat. Although I really like that model, I wanted something more special to stand out with. And then I found this gorgeous 'baseball jack style' coat at the Monki. At first I doubted about buying it but in the end Dylan convinced me haha. And I'm glad he did! Somewhere in the near future you will probably see this coat in an outfit post again, so you can see how it fits when I wear it open. 

Oh, and guys, I have some really excited news to announce. Stay tuned!
x

11 comments

  1. Echt een héél leuke jas, wauw! Staat je zo goed!

    XO Imke // www.pastellics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like long coats too! Staat je mooi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind je jas ook leuk!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hele gave jas is het, staat je mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These outfit pictures are done so well and I love your new layout.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deze jas is zooo tof! Ik ben mega fan! En wat een fijne tas ook, perfect voor school.

    ReplyDelete