Apr 18, 2015

FASHION / I don't like stripes at all

shirt & skirt - vintage | shoes - new look 

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.



shirt & blouse - vintage | shoes - new look

I hope you can all hear the sarcasm in the title of this post, because obviously I do like stripes, a lot. I've been wearing this skirt three days in a row because it's so comfortable and you can combine it with so many things! Anyways, I don't have a lot to talk about. This weekend is just a chil weekend with nothing very special happening. Tonight I'm going to babysit and tomorrow I'll probably visit Ikea to buy some stuff for my new room!

Enjoy your weekend!
x

17 comments

  1. Had ik door, dat je streepjes leuk vindt ;) Leuke post, deze outfit staat je heel goed!

    XO Imke // www.pastellics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely outfit. I'd love to wear that with a leather jacket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuk zeg Ikea shoppen! Veel plezier, enne je outfit is leuk :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Such a gorgeous contrast :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, stunning look. *__*
    Have a nice week...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bedankt voor je lieve reactie op m'n blog! <3

    XO Imke // www.pastellics.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such an amazing dress! I love the two kinds of stripes and it looks so clean and high fashion on you :)) not to mention the shoes!! just followed u on insta & bloglovin :D xo

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Geweldig <3

    X Laura (http://bagsandsushi.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een mooie outfit! Staat je heel erg goed. Ik wilde ook even zeggen dat ik je blog erg leuk vind en je genomineerd heb voor de Liebster award. Informatie kan je vinden op https://sannezwart.wordpress.com/2015/04/22/the-liebster-award/ :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wauw, gaaf! Ik vind je blognaam trouwens ook erg leuk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wauw, dit vind ik heeel mooi! Dit staat je echt super goed! x


    www.theycallmetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seriously how amazing do you look? Adore the stripes on stripes - May be copying this myself <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete