Apr 4, 2015

FASHION / blue as the sky

shirt & blazer - vintage | jeans - monki | shoes - dr martens 

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button!



shirt & blazer - vintage | jeans - monki | shoes - dr martens



Woeehhh I've finished all my exams! Which means that the coming days will be about everything but school haha. Yesterday I went to a design museum with Dylan and I bought a new coat at the Monki. I will show it to you somewhere next week! Today we had a lazy day, full of food and New Girl and tonight I'm going to a house party with some friends. The dresscode is 'granny style', which I totally love, and I'm going to wear my new, vintage granny dress.

For now that's all I have to say, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
x


16 comments

  1. Heel leuk zie je er weer uit :) Dat jasje blijft gewoon leuk. Veel plezier met leuke dingen doen, je hebt het verdient!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blue jacket is amazing, I love the colour
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look so much, and I love the docs.

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een toffe blouse! Jammer dat 'ie vintage is, haha, anders had ik hem ook meteen gekocht (net als die palmbomenblosue, overigens!).

    ♥♥♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look. I love the bright blazer, it goes really well with the rest of your outfit. I've been looking for a coloured blazer for ages!

    Sarah xo | PolkaDotLemon

    ReplyDelete
  6. de kleur van je blazer is echt gorgeous! perfect. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. blauw staat je zo mooi! gave plek ook om foto's te maken :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goed bezig meid! En wat een toffe foto's zeg. Je schoenen zijn echt gaaf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat fijn dat je klaar bent met je examens voor nu! Leuke outfit ook!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw, mooi je nieuwe blog lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prachtig zeg! Mooi dat knalblauwe jasje.

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors and the bright royal blue! Really cool outfit!

    Sophie xx
    http://basicapparel.de

    ReplyDelete