Apr 26, 2015

FASHION / back against the wall

top - stylemoi | skirt - monki | necklace - oasap | shoes - vagabond 

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.



top - stylemoi | skirt - monki | necklace - oasap | shoes - vagabond


This is the first outfit shot in my new room and it looks so nice if you'd ask me! On Friday I got the keys and me and my dad immediately started working on the place. Yesterday Dylan and I finished it and now I can begin furnishing it, which of course, is the fun part haha. Besides working on school and my new room I also celebrated my birthday last night (although my actual birthday was the first of March haha). It was a nice way to relax a bit, because everything going on right now is really stressful. I wore a new top which I got at Stylemoi and I loooove the detail in the sleeves and the open back. It's sexy and classy at the same time! I also got some other stuff which I will show you very soon.

Oh and oops, you can still see some paint on my arms haha, sorry about that!
x


12 comments

  1. hi dear, cool outfit..i like your shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie outfit! Dat shirt is echt zooo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous pictures and I love the top!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely, I especially adore the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Shirt!

    www.morning-elegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw LOVE THIS. Dat shirt is echt heeel erg gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your outfit, it's perfect! Especially your shirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke outfit! Love the shoes! En wat ben ik benieuwd naar je huisje zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super look!! :)

    thefashionwings.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there babe, u ok?
    Lovely blog and post, I like your style of writing,
    thanks for sharing this with us.
    Follow back if you don't mind.
    Visit me whenever you have time,
    New post; BIG BOOTY IN 30 DAYS!
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk
    Anyway have a lovely week!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!
    Dominica S.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wat een gave outfit! Staat je heel erg mooi :-)

    ReplyDelete