Apr 16, 2015

BIG NEWS / I'm moving out!


I've got some big news guys; I'M MOVING OUT! Finally. Near the end of April I will pack all my stuff and move to a lovely, big room in the centre of Rotterdam. However, before I'll actually start living there, the walls have to be painted and the room needs a new wooden floor. And after that it's time for furniture shopping hurray haha! I've already been through the ikea website a thousand times and I can't wait to go thriftshopping for cute photoframes and all those kind of things. As soon as my room is finished I will make a room tour so you can see what my new home looks like (:

Do you guys have any tips & tricks, or fun and easy DIY for a new interior?
x


7 comments

  1. Ikea and DIY projects it's always a good idea :D

    Then, you could show the results :D

    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. gefeliciteerd! Ben benieuwd hoe het eruit gaat zien! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah eindelijk! Ik zag het al voor bij komen, maar gefeliciteerd! Ik ben heel benieuwd hoe je het gaat inrichten :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, spannend hoor. En gefeliciteerd natuurlijk. Veel plezier met de voorbereidingen! xx
    http://www.creativityandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gefeliciteerd! Spannend! Veel plezier met de voorpret :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel leuk!! Ik ga volgende maand toevallig ook verhuizen! net een artikeltje over gemaakt, haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete