Mar 16, 2015

NEW IN / pinstripe bikini top


bikini top - asos

About a week ago I ordered some things on Asos and I was so happy when I received the package a few days ago. Since last summer I've been on the hunt for a nice, black and white bikini top because mine had become way too small. You would say that's not that hard, but when you have a bigger cup (34D / 75D and up) it's quite hard to find something nice and affordable. But, I'm a happy girl because I finally found one! I absolutely love the black and white pinstripe this bikini top has and I can't wait to wear it this summer. Unfortunately the bikini bottom of this set was sold out in my size, so all I have to do now is find a nice bikini bottom to combine this top with. I'm thinking about horizontal stripes or maybe dots, just to make the overall look a bit playful! 

Besides the bikini top I also got a lovely striped top with an open back and some basic black shorts. It's still a bit (or a lot) too cold to wear these items so an outfit with them will come later! 
x




9 comments

  1. Ohh wat mooi! Goede aankoop!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!
    Bisous,
    Julie | http://www.juliechagas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik wil ook zo een top! Ik zou er een simpel zwart broekje bij doen denk ik

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super mooi is deze! <3

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This top is so darling! I'm in the same camp as you where it's always a challenge to find a bathing suit top that's A. Cute and B. Affordable. I definitely consider this a great find!

    XxMO
    madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete