Mar 12, 2015

INSPIRATION / get ready for festival season!



Get it online: Outfit 1 > sunnies | playsuit | backpack | dr martens
Get it online: Outfit 2 > sunnies | dress | clutch | dr martens
Get it online: Outfit 3 > sunnies | dungarees | backpack | dr martens

I know what you're thinking right now. Festival season? But it's only March? And yes, although most festivals are during the summer, here in The Netherlands we had our first, big festival last weekend (Where the Wild Things are). Which, if you'll ask me, officially opens 2015's festival season hurray! To celebrate this I thought it would be fun to make 3 simple but cool festival outfits, all based on one of my favourite shoe brands: Dr Martens. I came up with this idea when Invito approached me a few weeks ago and asked if I wanted to do a collaboration with them. Even though I knew Invito already, I'd have never really checked them out and when I did I found out that they sell some amazing shoe brands! My own white pair of Dr Martens is in need of some friends so I might get the classic black ones, as you can see above, somewhere in the near future (if my bank account allows it haha).

Which outfit is your favourite?
x


13 comments

  1. nice choices, love the asos dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice outfits..i like the second

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doc Martens zijn echt leuk, zeker doordat ze op zoveel manieren te combineren zijn!
    Ik zou die eerste outfit meteen dragen, wauw! Fan van!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, ik hou echt van het festival seizoen, kan niet wachten tot ik weer mag. Toffe outfits heb je samengesteld! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alle 3 de outfits zijn zo leuk! Nu al zin om naar festivals te gaan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the third outfit so cute! I am not brave enough to wear something like that, but I would like to try it one day ;) I tried to follow your bloglovin and it gave me an error?


    www.beautycrayons.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love the first two outfits! I'm not sure about the last one because personally I haven't tried the overall trend yet but I could see some trendy person pulling it off perfectly. Great looks! :)

    ~Carissa
    classicallycarissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. all the outfits are amazing, love all the sunnies xx

    http://thatzedgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, nice inspiration :-) a friend of mine also just asked me yesterday if I can make a new festival post since the season starts soon. I like your outfits

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww i was about to post for festival outfits as well! Can I share yours on my facebook page?

    I liked the H&M bag and the New Look glasses! I didnt know about invito brand but ill check it out for sure!

    - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowwwwww! I love your blog! I hope you will like mine.


    http://instagram.com/ladyfur?ref=badge

    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mag ik ook de zonnebril van 1, het jurkje van 2, en de tas van 3?!

    ReplyDelete