Mar 30, 2015

FASHION / wishing I was underneath the palm trees

shirt - vintage | notebook - flying tiger | mug - ikea 

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.


shirt - vintage | notebook - flying tiger | mug - ikea

Today is all about wearing comfy clothing and drinking lots of coffee. I'm studying my ass off and coffee seems the only thing that's keeping me awake. This week I'll have two more exams and then it's time for some parties and relaxation haha. In the meantime I'm spending my 10-minute breaks dreaming about the summer holidays. I can't wait to wear my new vintage treasures while walking down the streets in Prague, Malaga and Granada (yes, I've got some good trips planned haha) Speaking of vintage treasures; I got this insanely cool shirt plus a pair of shorts and the best granny dress ever at the vintage kilo sale I was talking about a few days ago. It was organized by The Vintage Rebel and I must say it was one of the better kilo sales I've been to so far! If you're into vintage you should definitely keep an eye on their facebook page to see when they're hosting another vintage kilo sale!

And that's it for now, I'm off making more coffee haha!
x


14 comments

  1. Great:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good blog, I put it in my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vond het heeeeel jammer toen ik zag dat je blouse vintage was, haha. Hij is zo tof!! Ik wil 'm ook! :D Ik ga meteen die Facebook pagina even liken, wie weet vind ik ooit nog iets soortgelijks, haha! ;)

    ♥♥♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuke notitieblok! En inderdaad, koffie kan ik ook niet meer zonder, vooral niet in zulke drukke dagen met tentamens en zo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je blouse is echt super tof!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat blouse is echt to dream about! Ik wil zo graag een keer naar een vintage sale... Moet even een keer opletten wanneer ze er weer zijn.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh je blouse is echt tof! Succes met je examens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow staat je goed!! Succes met je tentamens!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s awesome! I like this post and your style of writing, thank you for sharing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. heel gaaf shirt! succes met de toetsen :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with the shirt you are wearing!!<3

    http://helloitsjoann.blogspot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wat een tof shirt zeg! X Laura www.mixtfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that shirt, the white setting of the bedroom and your hair! All makes for a really nice clean classy look.


    Danika Maia
    http://www.danikamaia.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have such a nice blog, will be following. Also love your shirt here :)

    Natasha | www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete