Mar 14, 2015

FASHION / suit up!


blazer - h&m | top - mango | pantalon - topshop | shoes - vagabond | earrings - fashionology

Last Thursday I went to an award show hosted by my study committee. Some of my friends were nominated for 'best summary maker', 'best presenter' and 'miss sunshine'. Unfortunately, none of them won, but still we had a very fun night. There was music, wine, and everyone looked lovely. The dress code was black tie, so for the occasion I suited up! I'm sorry for the small amount of photographs, but the light was being annoying, so these were the only photographs worth posting. Tonight I'm going to the movies with Dylan, though I'm not sure which movie yet. I'm doubting between Into the Woods and Kingsman: The Secret Service. Which one would you recommend?

Enjoy your weekend!
x


12 comments

  1. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black on black!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the all black look
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel leuke outfit, perfect voor die gelegenheid! Klinkt als een fijne avond!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind dit je ook echt onwijs goed staan! Jammer dat er niemand had gewonnen, maar wijn maakt veel goed haha!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. all black is het mooist! very chic x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the chic, minimal aesthetic of this look! It's perfect for so many occasions!

    XxMO
    madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hele mooie outfit! Ik ben ook weg van je oorbellen, tof :)!

    XX Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your all black outfit Manon! Very chic suit!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look! Love your shoes, they seem great! x
    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete