Mar 6, 2015

FASHION / playing in playsuits


playsuit & blazer - h&m | shoes - vagabond

Like I promised, here is proper outfit post! The items I'm wearing are probably a few of the oldest clothing pieces that I own. I still remember buying this playsuit when I was 13/14 years old and got a certain amount of shopping money each month. Since it wasn't that much money I almost got all my clothing at the H&M at the kids department (yes, sometimes they do have decent clothing there, and most of the time it's cheaper than when you buy it at the ladies department!). Luckily I was, and still am, a small girl so the big kids sizes fit me like a ladies S. Anyways, this playsuit is still one of my favs, although I don't wear it that much. But that's simply because it takes so much time to go to the toilet when you wear these things haha. 

Happy Friday everyone!
x

15 comments

  1. stunning outfit..i like your playsuit..
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playsuits vind ik altijd zo leuk, deze is mooi! Fijn weekend! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. The playsuit is so cute! Lovin' the lace detail on the collar :)

    http://thinkitdreamit.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo's and it's a lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This must be good quality if you still have it from so long ago!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie playsuit !!!

    http://girlblussh.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m in love with your blog It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heel leuk! Ik vind je haar ook zo tof daar. Ik kan dat niet hebben, jammer

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this one! Absolutely fantastic! :D

    -Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it when your clothes can last you forever! Some shops go up to quite big sizes for kids so luckily we can shop there too and save some money XD Such pretty lace detailing on the playsuit :)

    ReplyDelete