Mar 26, 2015

FASHION / I'm the polka to your dots

dress - romwe | shirt - vintage | bag - oasap | shoes - vagabond 

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.


dress - romwe | shirt - vintage | bag - oasap | shoes - vagabond

Hi there, this is me letting you know I'm still alive! I'm sorry it has been very quiet on here lately but I've been very busy with multiple things. First of all, after a break in house hunting I've started looking around for places to stay in Rotterdam again. During last week I checked out three rooms, of which one of them might be my future home. Nothing is for sure yet though, so I'm trying to not get my hopes up too high. Besides that I also had an exam on Tuesday, which btw went pretty well! Next week I'll have two more so the coming days will be full of studying, unfortunately. However I've also planned some fun things; I'm going to see Cinderella with my little sister and there's a vintage kilo sale in Rotterdam which I'll be going to. It has been a very long time since I bought some good, quality, vintage, so hopefully I can find some real treasures this weekend!

And that's it for now!
x


20 comments

  1. Great♥ xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie look! Succes nog met je toetsen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look ! Would you like to follow each other ? :)

    Sofia
    http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! <3 Love the way you paired everything & those shoes are just amazing! <3

    http://helloitsjoann.blogspot.com/

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babe!! Love this look!! These shirt are so cute!! Love boots.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom



    ReplyDelete
  6. Superleuk die blouse! Fijn weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie outfit! Je rugzak is heeel tof :)

    ♥♥♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Succes met leren! Ik vind je look zo school girl cute :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Succes verder nog met leren. En hopelijk krijg je die woonruimte. Leuke outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hele leuke outfit heb je aan! En je hebt echt een super leuk kapsel. Staat je mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool outfit! I really like your backpack too :) super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ik ben echt fan van die schoenen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Leuke stijl! Ik ben op dit moment helemaal fan van streepjes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great outfit, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heerlijke look die! <3

    PS: ik heb een leuke giveaway online. Hopelijk doe je mee :)
    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This outfit is the cutest! You look great!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete