Mar 19, 2015

FASHION / back against the wall

sweater & skirt - oasap | shoes - vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.


sweater & skirt - oasap | shoes - vagabond


Last weekend Dylan and I went to a nice spot to take outfit pictures. We once saw it from a distance, and this time we finally went over there to check it out. The colour of the walls match so good with my grey sweater don't you think! After we took these pictures we went to see Kingsman: the secret service. I really enjoyed the movie, especially since it featured handsome guys in suits with English accents. Every girls dream right haha? Anyways, the coming days will be very busy for me. My exam week starts next week, I'll have fun parties and there's something else, something very exciting, that might happen very soon. I will not say too much about it just yet, because nothing is official yet. However, when it is, you will definitely read about it here!

And that's it for now!
x


16 comments

  1. Leuke combi van je rok en sweater, staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit, staat je erg goed! Dat rokje is zo leuk.
    En haha ja, knappe mannen in pak met een Brits accent is fantastisch <3 Je moest eens weten hoe leuk de Tube wel niet kan zijn als ik 's ochtends naar het werk ga, haha ;)

    Succes met je examens!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah deze outfit is zo leuk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this whole look, wearing my favorite colors :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jij ook succes me je examens! Ik vind je trui heel leuk, lijkt me heerijk zitten en super warm :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. O jaaa, supper toffe locatie! En mooie outfit ook weer :) Jakkie, val toch wel vaak in de herhaling. De volgende keer verzin ik wat anders. Beloofd.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Would you like to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes follow me and then I follow you 100% back. Hope we stay in touch :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    Blog: www.sophias-fashion.de
    Instagram: sophiaton_

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your style so much <3 Following you on GFC and Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stoere outfit! Het klokkende rokje vind ik echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete