Feb 25, 2015

PHOTOGRAPHY / kisses from Austria!



Hi there people! Just as I promised, here are some snapshots of the beautiful mountains of Austria. I'm so glad to be on my snowboard again and I'm enjoying these days to the fullest. Unfortunately we've only had one sunny day yet, but that doesn't hold us back. Besides snowboarding I've also done a lot of drinking (gotta love jagermeister), eating and sleeping haha. As much as I love wintersport, it isn't exactly relaxing and I'll probably be more tired at the end of this holiday than I was at the beginning. Anyways, this is just a quick update to let you know I'm still alive. Next week I'll be home again and I will try to take some outfit shots as soon as possible!

Are any of you (going) on wintersport?
x

1 comment

  1. Looks like you're having fun! (though jaegermeister is so gross… I'll stick to my vodka and rum and cocktails :D )

    ReplyDelete