Feb 12, 2015

INSPIRATION / frayed jeans for spring


source photographs - various tumblres | jeans 1jeans 2 & jeans 3

Today I want to show you guys some inspiration on a current, or upcoming, trend which I really like; frayed jeans! If you've read some magazines or blogs lately, you've probably noticed the flared jeans trend, which I personally love on others but wouldn't wear myself that quickly. However, the frayed jeans trend is something I would wear myself, and therefore I thought it would be nice to share some gorgeous versions of this trend with you! Besides the fact that the frayed ends make the jeans look more nonchalant and spring/summerish, they're also easy to make as a DIY. Just take an old pair of jeans and find a quick and easy DIY on Pinterest or any other website/blog. But, if you're like me and don't have any old jeans laying around in your closet (or you're just too lazy to do a DIY), you can of course buy a nice pair as well. Above you can see my 3 favourite ones. Maybe I'll order one of these as soon as I got a nice pair of heels to combine them with haha! 

What do you think about the frayed jeans trend?
x


9 comments

  1. Ik wist niet dat dat een trend was (of dat ie gaat komen), maar het is inderdaad leuk! :) Dat moet ik maar eens gaan DIY'en! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaa ik zag het laatst ook voorbij komen! Echt super leuk :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik heb het nog nooit eerder gezien, maar ben nu al fan! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of them!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Shoes <3

    www.morning-elegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind deze trend heel leuk! Ik ga er in de zomer ook echt wat mee doen :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zo leuk! Ik herinner me nog dat het vroeger ook een trend was.

    ReplyDelete