Feb 16, 2015

FASHION / speaking of valentines day


sweater & dress (worn as skirt) - oasap | bag - vintage | shoes - vagabond

Guys, I'm sorry that it has been a bit quiet on the blog lately. I don't know what it is, but I'm experiencing a blogger block, blogger dip or whatever you'd like to call it. Due to school and house hunting I'm tired and stressed out a lot of the time. And not only is it hard to find time to take pictures, my level of inspiration has also sinked to a low level. Maybe I'm just in need of a new fashion season (spring hello come here asap!!) and lots of new clothes haha. Luckily , next week I'll have a week off and I'll be releasing all my stress in Austria on my snowboard. Oooh I really cannot wait! Oh and my birthday is coming up as well, the first of March I'll be turning 19 already. Gosh time flies by so fast. Anyways, hopefully my mind is all cleared up and full of inspiration after my trip so I can focus some more on blogging again! 

About this outfit. This is an old outfit which I'd never posted because I don't like it thát much. However it is kind of valentinish so in the  name of love I thought I'd post it anyway. 

And speaking of valentines day and love, how was your valentinesday? 
x




12 comments

  1. Geen zorgen meid, ik snap je gevoel - de tijd vliegt en dan geraakt bloggen soms een beetje op de achtergrond. Neem je tijd! Heel leuke look overigens, die trui is zo leuk, en fantastisch gecombineerd!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. wauw zo mooi gecombineerd! Ik vind je trui echt heel tof, ik heb dineetje gekookt voor mijn vriend met valentijnsdag.

      Liefs!

      Delete
  3. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh hoe gaat het met een huisje zoeken? Ik vind je trui wel super tof staan :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trui heb ik ook maar herkende hem niet meteen. Je hebt het echt leuk gecombineerd :-)
    xo.
    FROM HATS TO HEELS
    www.fromhatstoheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik vind die rok heel tof! Ik heb een zwarte maar nog helemaal niet aangehad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind het wel echt een heel leuke outfit! En over een paar weekjes ben je vast weer uit je blogger dip :) Is vast een winter dingetje.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Het perfecte kleurtje voor valentijnsdag die trui! Hopelijk kom je snel uit je dipje!:) XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Je outfit is heel mooi! En ik heb ook zo'n dipje gehad ja. Het is soms heel lastig te combineren als je het zo druk hebt, maar geloof me: je komt er weer uit met een volledig onherkenbare dosis energie én inspiratie!! Het is mij ook gelukt, haha! ;)

    ♥♥♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een leuke outfit! Bedankt voor het bezoeken van mijn blog! Ik zie dat je een International Communication & Media student bent, zit bij HU in Utrecht? Ik vraag me af omdat ik ga (waarschijnlijk, als alles lukt) daar International Communication & Media studeren begin September :)

    ReplyDelete