Feb 6, 2015

FASHION / showing some skin


blouse - urban outfitters | sweater & jeans - h&m | belt - vintage | socks - new look | shoes - vagabond

Brrr it has been so cold here in The Netherlands the last few days! As you can see there's even snow, and although it's not much it does indicate a temperature of below zero. Which is, in my opinion, not very comfortable (and I think I'm not alone here). And although there is not much, or actually anything, I can do about the cold weather, I can make myself feel a bit warmer. Not only by wearing warm a sweater, as you can see above, but also by planning the summer holiday! Dylan and I have decided to make a city trip to Prague this summer and we've already booked a flight and an appartment. I'm soooo excited about it! I only hear good stories about the city, it is pretty and supposedly 'cheap' to stay, since they use a different currency than the euro in Czech Republic. Besides a week in Prague, I will also spend a week with my family in the south of Spain. I've never been there so I'm also very much looking forward to that. Even talking about these lovely trips makes me feel warm on the inside haha.

And that's it for now, enjoy your weekend!
x

18 comments

  1. you look so cute!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look, love the dots pants!
    http://rueoh.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. je ziet er echt heel leuk uit en zo gaaf dat je naar praag gaat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ontzettend leuke outfit! En Spanje is zo mooi, Praag lijkt me inderdaad ook super gaaf :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. super look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your dotty jeans! i would never think of buying them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die broek is leuk! En lekker zeg dat je naar warme landen gaat :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een prachtige look, die jeans staat je zo goed!
    En wat fijn dat je al een reisje hebt geboekt! Altijd leuk, zeker als er sneeuw ligt!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit, love the detail of the lovely socks
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello. GREEEEEEAT LOOK! I love your blog and I am following via GFC. You can follow me back please? :D

    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's such a cool look, I love the jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your look it's looking so pretty on you :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WAUWIE manon waarom draag je die broek niet vaker. hij staat je zo verdomde lekker.

    ReplyDelete