Feb 1, 2015

FASHION / pattern party


blouse, pants & belt - vintage | bag - oasap | shoes - h&m


January where did you go?!?! The first month of 2015 has gone by so fast that it feels like I skipt a few weeks or so. The main reason why it feels like that is probably because this was an amazingly fun month to start the year with! A lot of parties, fashionweek and the start of new courses at school. However, the fact that February is here also means my wintersport is coming closer and closer, and like I told you in my last post I am eagerly waiting for that day to be here. Something else I'm really excited about is my latest purchase: black pumps at asos.com. I just ordered them so now the waiting has begun and hopefully they'll fit!

Anyways, above you can see another outfit I wore at fashionweek last week. This is probably my favourite one, partly because of the mixed patterns and partly because of the fact it's all vintage (except for the bag and shoes)! Thank you Joy for taking these pictures of me!

And that's it for now!
x


13 comments

  1. Ik vond deze look ook onwijs leuk!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah op die eerste foto kijk je zo leuk, als een klein boefje haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh your outfit is perfect!

    www.kelsabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great post, I really love your style :)

    Your lace dress in the last post was amazing too!

    Hope you can check out mine sometime!

    Kendra x
    stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik ben verliefd op je outfit. Helemaal te gek met die twee printjes! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vond je outfit heel tof!
    Goeie combi met de printjes.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw, wat een super mooie outfit! Gewaagd, met die twee prints, maar het kan heel goed! Die broek zou ik zo van je willen stelen, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah wauw wat mooi die verschillende printjes! Staat je heel goed :)
    X Emma

    ReplyDelete