Feb 4, 2015

FASHION / I'm blue da ba dee


blazer & top - vintage | pants - alexander wang x h&m | shoes - vagabond | bag - oasap

Sometimes you wear these outfits that are not that special at all, but they just have that one piece in it that makes it look so good. Well, this is that kind of an outfit. Obviously I'm talking about the gorgeous blue blazer I'm wearing. I bought it at a second hand store about 2 years ago for only €5,00 and ever since it has been my favourite, coloured piece in my wardrobe! I really wonder why people would throw clothing like this away, especially when it's in such a good shape. Anyway, I don't really care because it allows me to buy clothing without spending all my money haha. 

And that's it for now!
x


14 comments

  1. Blauw is mijn favoriete kleur, dus dat vestje is echt spek naar mijn bek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ik hou van die kleur blauw! Je schoenen zijn ook heel gaaf! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie kleur blauw! Hij spat van het scherm! Ik ben ook errug ik luf met je laarsjes en rugzakje!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue is also my colour.
    You look absolutely magnification.
    Wanna follow each other on Instagram and bloglovin? I just followed you . Hope you'll follow me back here⤵️
    http://twinladybug.blogspot.com
    Stylosis.com
    Bloglovin.com/
    instagram.com/
    Love & hugs Twinsladybug
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je valt echt heerlijk op! Bij fashion week maar ook met de achtergrond :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous, love your bag as well :) xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wat zie je er tof uit zeg! Die kleur staat je erg goed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mooooiii!! Doe je super!

    http://stephaniesmolders.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maar 5 euro?! Wauw! Heel goede aankoop, de kleur staat je zo goed!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maar 5 euro?! Wauw! Heel goede aankoop, de kleur staat je zo goed!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete