Feb 19, 2015

FASHION / comfortable yet feminine


blouse - vintage | dress - cos | bag - oasap | shoes - vagabond


About my life. Ohmyyyygooood my wintersport holiday is almost here! I'm leaving tomorrow night and if everything goes as planned, I'll be on my snowboard Saturday morning. But, before I'm heading for a 1-week-long party, I'll have a small one tonight as well. Last December one of my friends turned 18 and after a lot of misplannend dates, we're now finally taking her to a cocktailbar. I don't know about you, but I love cocktails. If they weren't so expensive I would probably be drinking them every weekend haha.

About the outfit. This is probably one of the most comfortable, yet feminine, outfits I can make with all the clothing in my closet. It's perfect for a long day at school or a long bus ride (like the overnight bus ride I'm taking to Austria tomorrow). Anyways, I got some compliments on this dress and it inspired me to mix and match with it some more. I'm already starting to feel my blogger dip wander! Which reminds me; thank you all for the comforting comments on my last post! You guys are still the reason why I love blogging so much!

The coming week I'll be in a hotel and I will try to update the blog with some gorgeous photographs of the mountains while I'm there. But, you never know what the Wifi is like.. So if you want to stay up to date, follow my instagram!
x


17 comments

  1. Hele mooie outfit heb je aan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supergaaf jurkje en die tas is ook zo leuk! Veel plezier op wintersport! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel tof jurkje! Geniet lekker van je vakantie :)!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit, die jurk is erg gaaf! Ik hou ook van cocktails maar ze zijn idd superduur. Je zou flauwvallen als je wist hoe duur ze zijn hier in Helsinki. Daarom maak ik ze meestal thuis voor dat ik naar de stad in ga. (pre-partys zijn the thing hier)

    Geniet van je vakantie! Oh en ik heb geantwoord op je reactie op mijn blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind jouw haarkleur echt geweldig! Is het je eigen kleur? Ik durf mijn haar nooit te verven - bang dat ik er spijt van krijg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Nee het is niet mijn eigen haarkleur helaas. Ik heb van mezelf een donkerdere kleur blond! x

      Delete
  6. I am loooving your bag and dress! Such a cool, effortless look, love it!

    x Edina
    Printed or Plain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gave look, vooral die tas vind ik super gaaf!

    -X-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke outfit en veel plezier deze week! x

    Http://www.esmeraldaattema.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it!
    It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your dress! It's great for everyday looks!
    XOXO from Shanghai

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great your look. Fantastic dress :) kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hele leuke outfit. Vind het jurkje echt heel mooi en wat een gave tas ook! xx

    http://www.creativityandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete