Feb 9, 2015

FASHION / casual x chic


cardigan - new look | blouse - forever 21 | pantalon - topshop | belt - vintage | shoes - vagabond


So you know what sucks? Ordering a pair of heels in two different sizes to make sure one of them will fit, and ending up with no new heels because BOTH sizes didn't fit. I'm talking about the most gorgeous heels from asos which I ordered last week and received a few days ago. Excited as I was (I even had a dream about these heels, wow) I was sure that either size 38 or 39 would fit me perfectly. But my hopes and dreams got destroyed as soon as I tried them on. Of course 39 was too big and 38 was too small, which immediately made me hate my feet because why, why?!? What do you mean first world problems haha. Anyway, the day after I went to Rotterdam to see if I could find a nice pair of heels there, but sadly I couldn't. So instead of wearing heels with this pantalon, as I planned, I'm wearing my boots like always. Not that I don't like my vagabond boots anymore, but I just feel the need for something new!

And that's it for now!
x


12 comments

  1. You look beautiful! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh je keek zo uit naar nieuwe hakken, Balen! Ik vind je look wel heel leuk!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah wat rot van die heels!! Ik heb dat ook zo vaak, zo'n verschrikkelijke tussenmaat... Je outfit is wel erg leuk, zelfs met deze boots er onder :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een leuke outfit! ik vind je haar ook erg gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke outfit, die broek staat je heel goed!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik houd echt van die donkerrode kleur

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jammer dat de schoenen niet pasten, maar deze staan er ook mooi bij :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, especially the bright cardigan! I know you'll find the perfect pair of heels soon ;)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een toffe outfit, zo zou ik het ook kunnen dragen! En mooie haarkleur heb je!!

    ReplyDelete