Jan 23, 2015

MBFWA / Amsterdam Fashionweek day 2!

first 3 photographs - Said Mahrouf / 4 + 5 - Lisa Konno

And Amsterdam fashionweek has officially begun for me. Today I attended two shows with the lovely Joy and it was a great kick-off! First we saw the new collection of Said Mahrouf, which showed gorgeous colours. The people who've been following me for a while know I'm not a big fan of colours, but the blue and white combined is absolutely amazing and I can definitely see myself wearing this! If you want to see more of Said Mahrouf's collection you can go to my instragram because I uploaded a video there!

After the first show we had some wine and talked for a while and then it was already time for the second show of the day. Which was actually a 2-in-1 show, since there were two different designers. Above you can see two shots of Lisa Konno's collection, which I really liked as well. I loved the hairdo of the models and all the stripes in different colours looked lovely as well! Anyways, this is just to give you an impression of the many gorgeous designs I've seen today. Of course there were outfit photo's taken as well, but I will save those for after fashionweek!

I'm ready for Sunday, who's going as well?
x


6 comments

  1. I would love to go to a fashion show, what great pictures. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! :)

    www.two-more-bloggers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning post dear!!
    love your style so much and your blog is amazing!

    http://sapirgoldman.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat leuk die foto's! :) En wat heb je een leuke blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice said! Blog is nicely maintained. Fashion is moving on. To stay trendy, see yourself in junior dressy tops! They really add a nice shape to your body.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je foto's zijn mooi!! Ik vond het leuk dat bij Lisa zo een soort wacht kamer effect was :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete