Jan 1, 2015

INSPIRATION / high heels and other resolutions

from left to right - marni / &other stories / mango / cos / asos / razle / &other stories / gallop / asos

Happy New Year everybody! I hope you had a lovely  new years eve, and that 2015 will be a great year for you! Normally I don't do new year resolutions, but this year I'm doing things differently. Instead of the general resolutions like eating healthy, quite smoking and start exercising, I'm making resolutions that are actually fun!

Move to Rotterdam. Like I said in my last post, I already planned on doing this in 2014, but since everything takes more time than expected, I'll just have to move this to 2015. Hopefully I can move to the city as fast as possible, so if any of you happens to know a place there, let me know!

Having more quality time with my little sister. My little sister is actually not so little any more, which is good because she's slowely getting the same interests as me. I would like to spend more time with her, like going to the movies or musea, or just having fun shopping days! I hope she feels the same way, otherwise I can skip this one haha.

Visit at least one place I've never been to every month. Just because discovering new places is fun to do, and because there are still a lot of places I haven't been to, even in The Netherlands.

Start doing yoga. Okay, so this one actually does involve a sports thing, but yoga isn't too bad right? Lately I've been having pains in my back so I want to start yoga to loosen everything up. Plus, they say that it will give you some peace and quiet in your head, and I could use some of that!

Pass my first year of University and get my propedeuse. I think this one speaks for it self!

Buy a pair of quality, black, high heels. Gosh, I need these soooo bad. I don't even have one pair of high heels at the moment, and I'm craving for a nice pair of black ones. And since my feet aren't going to grow anymore, I might as well just invest in them this time.

Did you make any resolutions?
x


6 comments

  1. Wat leuk dat je naar Rotterdam wilt verhuizen ik ben zelf ook bezig met het zoeken naar een appartement maar dan in Den Haag. Heb je al op pararius.nl gekeken? Dat is echt een fijne site. Leuke blog heb je, ik volg je nu via bloglovin! XO
    ingewm.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh leuk! Ik wil meer gaan sporten.. Of dat gaat lukken is de vraag natuurlijk. Iedereen wilt namelijk meer sporten hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elke maand een nieuwe plaats bezoeken vind ik een hele leuke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allemaal helemaal mee eens! Ik doe ook mee met je yoga en zwarte hakken! (Maar hey, waar is meer afspreken met eline?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shoes, so pretty,
    happy new year :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great resolutions. Hope at the end of the year you will be able to say that you completed everything:)
    XOXO from Shanghai

    ReplyDelete