Jan 21, 2015

INSPIRATION / getting ready for Amsterdam Fashionweek


photo source - dorhout mees

Thank god I'm almost done with my exams, tomorrow morning I'll have my last one and after that it's time to party! Not only will I be dancing untill my feet hurt on Friday night, but I'll spent quite some time in Amsterdam for fashionweek this weekend as well. This year I'm attending 6 six shows, on Friday, Sunday and Monday, so if you happen to be there as well, come and say hi. I would love to meet some of you! I'm especially looking forward to the new collection of Dorhout Mees, during the last two editions of Amsterdam Fashionweek I went to her shows as well and I loved each and every one of the designs. Above you can see some of my favourite pieces of her S/S 2015 collection. Looking at it makes me even more curious about what she will show this year!

Anyways, this is just a quick post to let you know I'm still alive. Prepare yourself for loads of fashionweek outfits and catwalk photo's coming up!
x

8 comments

  1. cool collection..i like the first dress
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. great collection!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wat een prachtige plaatjes! En tof dat je naar zoveel shows gaat. Ik ga zelf naar één show, van Tony Cohen, en heb er zo'n zin in! Het hele sfeertje, het eens meemaken, vind ik al leuk. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Dorhout Mees is ook altijd een van m'n favo's en ga daar ook zeker heen! Zie je daar dan :D X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leukk! Maybe zie ik je daar :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool outfits!

    xx
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg Dorhout Mees... Ik vind haar altijd geweldig tijdens fashion week, ben ook super benieuwd naar haar collectie. Deze van vorig seizoen fashion week was prachtig!!!!
    xo.
    FROM HATS TO HEELS
    www.fromhatstoheels.com

    ReplyDelete