Jan 12, 2015

FASHION / unleashing the animal (print) in me

sweater - cos / dress worn as skirt - h&m / bag - oasap / shoes - vagabond


My true followers will probably know that I'm someone who mainly wears black, white and grey. However, now and then I'd like to shake some things up and throw some patterns and/or colour in there. A good and safe pattern, besides dots and stripes, is the animal print. I'm not a really big fan of it, but since I've been seeing these amazing leopard printed coats all over famous blogs, I felt the urge to wear this dress by H&M again. Obviously, black still dominates this outfit but the skirt is a fun touch if you'll ask me (and of course the matchy necklace haha)!

And something else, which aligns perfectly with the domination of black in this outfit, I wrote a little story about black clothing for United Wardrobe! It's a 2-minute-story so perfect to read while you're on your way for example. You can read my story here! The story is in Dutch, sorry for the inconvenience.

Oh, and don't mind my wild hairdo, there was quite a strong wind.
x

22 comments

  1. supervette outfit! die ketting is echt leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een toffe laarsjes! Vagabond is een gaaf merk, heb er nog nooit besteld maar ik zie altijd toffe dingen voorbij komen op Instagram :)

    XX www.laurenlouvaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super toffe laarsjes heb je aan, vind je outfit erg mooi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind het heel leuk! En je stukje is ook super gaaf! Ik koop ook steeds meer zwart :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so good:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geweldige outfit! Staat je heel goed!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your skirt!! Your hair is also amazing
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke outfit. Tof dat je een keer iets heel anders doet!

    Liefs,
    Kim / www.vintageandbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik vind je outfit echt super tof. Zeker die rok in combinatie met je ketting, gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een toffe outfit! Ik ben zelf niet zo van de animal printjes, maar het staat jou heel goed! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Animal print and black is such a great classi combination! Nice skirt!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look! Very chic! I followed your social medias!

    http://www.heatheryofeather.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You`ve got a style!
    Great blog, following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yey, lekker printje! Hopelijk zie ik jou ook weer snel (Fashion Week, heeeeuy!).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your bag!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You basically have my dream hair and your skirt is so cute!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete