Jan 17, 2015

FASHION / the theory of everything

leather jacket - zara / skirt - elite99 / shoes & top - h&m



About the outfit. I'm aware of the fact that the weather in The Netherlands currently doesn't allow you to go outside with bare legs. However, here I am, freezing, wearing this amazing skirt without tights. The reason why is rather simple, I just couldn't wait 'till spring to show you this amazing new skirt from Elite99. I got it in the mail a few days ago and I tried combining the skirt with tights, but without them the outfit just looks so much better. So therefore, here I am, in the cold, taking outfit pictures. Obviously, I immediately changed into a warmer outfit after this!

About my life. Recently I've been very busy with studying because Monday my examweek will start. The reason I haven't posted that much lately, is because I'd prefer to spend the free time that I have with my friends, instead of behind a computerscreen. Friday night, for instance, I went to see The Theory of Everything with Dylan, and I loved the movie! For those who've never heard of it before: it's about Stephen Hawking, and mainly focuses on his illness and how that affects his family. I enjoyed the movie, but I had hoped on a bit more information about physics. However, if you want to see a movie, I recommend this one!

And that's it for now!
x


21 comments

  1. Superleuke outfit! erg leuk die rok.
    p.s. Die film lijkt mij erg mooi! Can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je ziet er goed uit! Ik wil die film ook echt zoo graag zien :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gave rok zeg, staat je mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie outfit, vooral de rok vind ik erg mooi! Succes trouwens met je tentamens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw die hard met dit weer! Je ziet er prachtig uit! Heel leuk deze look.
    Begrijp het goed dat je nu weinig tijd hebt met je examens. Veel succes!

    Liefs,
    Kim / alleenpuur.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie rok.

    www.shoeaholicandmore.com

    X Selma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die rok staat je wel echt goed! Ik dacht echt meteen toen ik de foto's zag: brrrrr koud haha, maar ik snap je reden erachter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute look :)
    Love the jacket. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, stunning look, your style is so cool. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een prachtige rok! Staat je echt heel goed x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wat een gave rok en helemaal met dat leren jasje erbij, heel stoer! xx
    http://www.creativityandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Die rok staat je suuuuuper! Groot gelijk dat je hem zonder panty laat zien; je moet er wat voor over hebben haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Supermooie rok, ben er helemaal verliefd op!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely outfit, LOVE the shoes:)
    P.S. visit my blog new readers are always welcome :)
    Would You like to follow eachother via GFC or google+ ? That way we could stay in touch :)
    Let me know on my blog so I can follow back. ;)

    http://nessielicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. AMAZING outfit, so girly and classic! Can't wait to check out more of your posts :)
    Chckgeek.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wat een geweldige outfit! Die rok staat je goed :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/4balou-13049789

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wat een geweldige look!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wat een leuke rok inderdaad! X Laura www.mixtfashion.com

    ReplyDelete