Jan 29, 2015

FASHION / something I wore to Fashionweek

sweater & bag - oasap | dress - monki | shoes - h&m

It took me a good night of sleep and some pizza but my mind is back to normal again. Fashionweek is behind us, which means school and studying are right around the corner. Luckily there are many fun things on the agenda as well. This Friday I'm going to a drum 'n bass party in Utrecht and on Tuesday I'm going back to my old high school to pick up the art work I made while I studied there. I hope they still have everything, because I literally worked my butt off on some of those pieces and I'd like to keep them simply because I'm proud of it. Besides that the countdown to my wintersport holiday has also begun, in about 3 weeks I'll be in the mountains on my snowboard. I cannot wait!

Anyways, above you can see one of the outfits I wore to Amsterdam Fashionweek. It was extremely cold that day so that explains the warm sweater haha. Though I didn't put a lot of thought into this outfit I really like the combination of the robust sweater and the light dress. What do you think?

x


11 comments

  1. deze outfit is zo mooi, staat je geweldig :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je had er niet over na gedacht? Dat wist ik niet!! Ik vind de look heeeeel leuk :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool outfit!
    Bisous,
    Julie | http://www.juliechagas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! Loved the blog and this post! Love the dress :D
    What would to say to following each other? Already follow yours :)
    Here is my blog: www.guesswhatblog.com
    Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hele mooi combi! En aaah je gaat op wintersport? Zo jaloers! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat tof gecombineerd, hier zou ik nooit op komen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Staat je heel goed! Echt een leuke combinatie, je komt er zo goed mee weg!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hele mooie combinatie, lekker origineel ook!

    Bedankt voor je lieve reactie over mijn lay-out <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ik ben zo jaloeres op dat haar van jou!

    ReplyDelete