Jan 3, 2015

FASHION / the end is near

sweater - h&m / skirt & bag - oasap / shoes - vagabond

I can't believe my two weeks off are almost over already. Monday my courses at the University start again and in about two weeks I'll have exams again. Jeez, I'm not looking forward to the amount of work I still have to do. But, luckily I have something to look forward to, which will help me getting through the coming weeks haha. In the last week of February I'm going snowboarding in Austria, just like every other year, and this year it feels like I'm even more excited about it than usual! Another thing to look forward to is Amsterdam Fashionweek which will take place near the end of January. I don't know how many shows I'm going to visit yet, but I'll definitely be there! 

Are any of you guys going to Amsterdam Fashionweek? Maybe we can meet!
x


10 comments

  1. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super outfit weer! En jaaa fashion week. Zin in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Succes met school en examens! ik vind je look heel tof.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, hele toffe outfit en foto's! :)

    xx Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice said! Blog is nicely maintained. Fashion is moving on. To stay trendy, see yourself in skinny jeans for juniors cheap! They really add a nice shape to your body.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! You look great! So stylish!

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/01/absolution.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie look! <3\
    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete