Dec 18, 2014

NEW IN / Sun Delight by Jil Sander


A few days ago I got myself an early Christmas present. A very unorginial one though, because I think literally everyone buys fragrances for the Christmas holidays haha. However, I had a good excuse to buy myself a new fragrance, simply because I'm almost running out of my current one (ricci ricci by Nina Ricci). There is no particular reason why I choose for SunDelight by Jil Sander this time. I just accidentally came across this one in a local shop where they were having a huge sale. I thought it was worth it to walk inside and take a look at some things and then I found the last bottle of this one! It is a very fresh and fruity scent which makes you think of summer immediately, which is exactly the reason why I bought it. While wearing my winter coat and big scarf I thought I would bring summer a bit closer by wearing this fragrance!

What fragrance are you wearing?
x


3 comments

  1. I've never tried this perfume. I'm using La Vie Est Belle by Lancome at the moment.

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik ken em! Hij is heel lekker! Ik draag zelf Chanel Chance of Marc Jacbos Daisy :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete