Dec 14, 2014

NEW IN / the kind of scarf you hide in

scarf - oasap

Hi Guys!

Yehhh it finally came in! The scarf I was talking about in my last post is finally hanging around my neck, and I don't ever want to take it off haha. You might recognize this scarf, because the Pull and Bear sells it as well. That is actually where I saw this scarf for the first time. A few weeks back I found it in the store and tried it on, I immediately fell in love untill I saw the pricetag. 30e/35e for a scarf, pff I was not going to pay that.. But since I liked the scarf so much I started looking for it on the magical internet, and tadaaa I found it on Oasap, for only 19$! I'm so happy with this scarf, I like how it has two different prints and that it is so big I can hide my face in it. Perfect for cold winter days!

And that's it for now!
x


10 comments

  1. super:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle
    p.s I am giving away a £30 ASOS voucher on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel erg leuke sjaal, staat je goed!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heerlijk zo een sjaal! Ik heb er ook zo een van de Primark :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hele leuke sjaal! En ik blijf je haarkleur toch zo gaaf vinden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wauw, wat een toffe sjaal! Heerlijk warm en comy!!! Staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete