Dec 3, 2014

FASHION / What to where when


pants - vintage           sweater - monki             bag - stylight             shoes - vagabond

Hi Guys!

So what do you wear when it's freaking cold and you're extremely tired? The warmest, knitted sweater you own and pants that feel like pajamas, that's what you wear. As I already told you in my last post, I'm in need of a holiday, really badly. This need for laziness shows itself in my outfits. It is all about getting as comfortable as possible through the day, and this outfit is defintely one of the most comfy ones I have! Something else you can do to cheer yourself up is dying your hair, or at least, that's what I did haha. Last Sunday I tried to dye my hair grey at home, but as you can see it turned out white with a little purple/violet accent. I actually like this colour as well, but still I will keep on trying to get the perfect greyish hair colour myself. Instead of going to the hairdresser every month, because unfortunatelly I can't afford that haha. 

What do you think of this haircolour?
x


16 comments

  1. Lekkere comfi broek! Ik vind deze haarkleur je ook erg leuk staan! :) XO

    Ik geef een setje double pearl oorbellen weg voor kerst. Doe jij al mee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is awesome, wish I would suit an edgy cut and fringe!
    www.meowandme.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear, very nice outfit..i like your pants
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deze kleur haar staat je ook goed! Vind de kleur van je sweater ook geweldig! Leuke outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweater and pants
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw, hele toffe outfit én je haar is echt heel tof!

    xx Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love this outfit, especially the jumper!x

    Shakira ~ shakirajasminx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the emerald green color of your sweater and those pants must be so comfortable!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ik vind je haar echt super mooi zo! En die trui staat super bij je broek!

    ReplyDelete