Dec 25, 2014

FASHION / murry chrsmus!


vest - pull and bear / jeans - monki / bag - vintage / shoes - vagabond / ring - cos / earrings - fashionology



Merry Christmas you guys! Today I'm showing you the outfit I will be wearing tonight during our Christmas dinner. I bought this amazing vest on Tuesday in Amsterdam at the Pull and Bear. I took my little sister for the first time to Amsterdam and we did a lot of shopping. Besides this polar bear like vest I also bought a black dress, lingerie and a new pair of jeans! You gotta love sale! 

Yesterday I headed to Amsterdam again, but this time with Dylan to visit the Stedelijk museum. They currently have a exhibition of Marlene Dumas which I really wanted to see, and I went home satisfied. Not only did they have all her most famous works, the exhibition was also very big. So, if you feel cultural somewhere in the coming weeks, go check it out! (the exhibition runs till the 4th of January)


9 comments

  1. Leuke outfit! Fijne Kerst <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fijne kerst! Je vest is superleuk, en die eyeliner, waaauw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, dear!!! Love so much the earrings!!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is amazing!!
    love your blog you are stunning!♥

    http://sapirgoldman.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah zo'n zo'n leuke outfit! En je make-up is ook super!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fluffy coat! Happy holidays! :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, hele toffe en fijne outfit! Je oorbellen zijn ook echt gaaf!

    xx Alex

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your jacket! Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete