Dec 6, 2014

FASHION / the most beautiful day of her life

dress - mango            blazer - h&m               shoes - vagabond

Hi Guys!

Here is, with some delay, the outfit I wore to the wedding of my boyfriend his aunt! As you can see it is a very clean outfit, nothing special. The theme of the wedding was white, so for the occasion I got this gorgeous white dress by Mango. Unfortunately it was too cold to wear the dress alone, so I layered it with my oversized blazer. By the way, these pictures weren't actually taken on the day of the wedding, so my hair looks less nice than it really did on the wedding itself haha. 

And a short personal update from me to you; I'm still looking for apartments and studio's in Rotterdam. Currently I have my eye on an apartment in Kralingen, but I'm not sure if I can afford it yet, so the search go on. If you, perhaps, know something for rent or for sale in Rotterdam, please let me know!

And that's it for now!
x


9 comments

  1. Love the boots :) xx
    www.moodfashionlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress and shoes <3

    https://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice said! Blog is nicely maintained. Fashion is moving on. To stay trendy, see yourself in brasilian jeans! They really add a nice shape to your body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing.

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle
    p.s I am giveaway a £30 ASOS gift voucher on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outfit is so beautiful. if you like go to see my blog www.vpfashionews.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, je hebt echt mooie outfits ! Leuke blog !

    ReplyDelete