Dec 9, 2014

FASHION / the colour of my soul



jeans - monki                 blouse - vintage               cardigan - cos                    shoes - vagabond

Hi Guys!

I don't have much time to talk, but here is an all black outfit for you! Black has always been my favourite colour, but ever since I dyed my hair greyish (now whitish), I started even wearing it more. Sometimes people ask me what I like about wearing black so often, they think it's a 'depressing' colour. But my answer to that question is simple: wearing black makes me feel powerful, independent and elegant. And for me, thát, is definitely not depressing haha. Anyways, I gotta go now, I'm off checking out another studio apartment in Rotterdam!

x

17 comments

  1. Replies
    1. you look really gorgeous today!
      kises
      enjoy my new look in madrid!

      NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG!!! My favourite winter shirt
      http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/12/my-favourite-winter-shirt.html

      Delete
  2. Wauw, wat een leuk blousje! En zwart is helemaak geen deprimerende kleur! XO

    Ik geef een setje double pearl oorbellen en 2x poster ontworpen door mijzelf weg voor kerst. Doe jij al mee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel mooi die blouse! Zwarte outfits vind ik juist heel erg mooi en totaal niet deprimerend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik hou ook zo van zwart! Altijd een goede keuze! Je haar is trouwens heel leuk zo!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing, I love this top.

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle
    p.s I am giving away a £30 ASOS voucher on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow – I love the pictures! You are so cute.

    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cut-out shirt, a great original touch to an all black look!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to agree with you on the all black palette. It's empowering and pretty chic. I feel even as a slightly grungier person, good, structured black pieces make me feel a lot more put together. My wardrobe is essentially black, grey, and navy.

    I love your shirt and cardigan especially! Cos make the best everyday pieces.

    Shanelle || What Would Grace Kelly Say?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jaaaa geweldige outfit dit. doe mij ook maar.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is awesome! To be in trend of modern fashion, see yourself in ass lifting pants! They seriously reshape your body.

    ReplyDelete