Dec 16, 2014

FASHION / boom boom print!



top - vintage             cardigan - oasap              jeans - monki                  shoes - vagabond


Hi Guys!

When you take a look in my wardrobe you will see a lot of black and white, plain shirts and sweaters. So it was high time for some print! When I saw this cardigan on Oasap I have to admit I doubted at first. But then again, it's still black and white, so I was pretty sure it would match with pretty much anything in my wardrobe haha. And I'm really glad with my decision to buy it! I think this is the kind of cardigan that will make any boring outfit interesting, so it's perfect for when you're in a hurry for example! Today I even dared to combine it with a coloured top with print, so this outfit is extremely out of my comfort zone, but I like it! 

I'm off to university!
x


9 comments

  1. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fantastic!!!!!!!! love the mix of prints...so noticeable, so stylish, so cool....

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke jas, met zwart/wit ga je nooit fout!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een toffe outfit! Ik vind vooral de combinatie van je jas en top geweldig :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your blog! To raise your mood, see yourself in but lift jeans ! They enhance your body.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hij is echt super! De foto's zijn ook heel mooi met kleur en licht!

    ReplyDelete