Dec 21, 2014

FASHION / another comfy one


sweater - kush and wizdom / pants - alexander wang x h&m / shoes - vagabond




THANK GOD THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE! Friday was my last day at University this year, so no more studying in my last weeks of 2014. Since I didn't get an autumn break in October this year, I feel like I'm appreciating these two weeks of much more. I'm really looking forward to hanging out with friends, taking day trips to Amsterdam and just eating and relaxing a lot haha. 

I started my holiday with Dylan and a bottle of martini on Friday, and Saturday I went to the Swan Market in Rotterdam (big, vintage and food market). Today I'm going to the shooting of a video clip of some friends their band. It's still quite a surprise what we exactly are going to film, but I'll let you know how it went and may even show you the result!


I'm off enjoying my holiday to the fullest!
x

5 comments

  1. Klinkt als een perfecte start van de vakantie!
    Leuke outfit ook!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind de laatste foto tof!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit :) x


    www.Shannenandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete