Dec 30, 2014

FASHION / 10 favourite outfits of 2014

Click on the pictures to see the full outfit posts!


I can't believe 2014 is almost over, this year has gone by so fast! It probably feels that way for me because a lot of things happened this year. First of all, I finally turned 18 this year. Another big event was my graduation from high school and the start of a new study at University. Besides these two milestones I also travelled a lot, made new friends, got a new haircut, visited lots of musea and saw lots of series haha. It was a great year if you ask me! The only thing I didn't succeed in, was finding a place for my own before the end of the year, but hopefully this will happen in the first 3 months of 2015!

Anyways, here you have my 10 favourite outfits of the year. I always like looking back and scroll down my blog to see how I've changed. The most obvious change this year, is of course, my new haircut, which I'm still really happy with! 

Which one of these is your favourite?
x

10 comments

  1. Ik vind je stijl echt geweldig en met je korte haar staat het allemaal nog mooier! Ik blijf het knap vinden dat je die keuze ooit gemaakt hebt! Nummer 3 is mijn favoriet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh leuk! Kort haar staat je echt heel goed! :)
    Mijn favoriet is nummer 4!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toffe style heb je! Fijne jaarwisseling alvast. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super tof! Ik vind die met de gele tuinbroek superrrr

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat heb jij een toffe blog en stijl...!!

    Groetjes X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een gave outfits allemaal. Leuk zo'n terugblik xx

    http://www.creativityandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool blog you have here! Keep up on this level and it will grow bigger. In the meanwhile, see some cool coral skinny jeans to raise your mood! This is a true body enhancer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the yellow jumpsuit and the white and black top x

    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete