Nov 16, 2014

FASHION / Wearing Wang, finally.

jacket - oasap              pant - alexander wang x h&m             bag - v&d              shoes - vagabond

Hi Guys!

A few days ago I received my purchase from the Alexander Wang x H&M collection, and today I finally got to wear it! As you can see, I didn't bought the 'oh so famous' cropped sweater. No, I choose the black, scuba, pants instead! While opening the package I was starting to worry that the pants might not fit, but when I'd put them on they felt fantastic! I had never worn scuba fabric before, and I must say that I really like it. So, completely satasfied with my new clothes, I wanted to go outside and take outfit pictures. Unfortuantely, the weather wasn't that good and there wasn't much light, which caused these quite dark pictures. But don't worry, I'll be wearing these pants a lot so I'll try to make some better shots of them in other outfits. 

And now it's time to talk about something completely else. In my last post I mentioned that I had something exciting to do last Thursday, but I'd never told you what that exactly was. Well now is the time! I went to 2 house viewings! As most of you probabily know, I'm currently studying in Rotterdam. And though that's not far from where I live now, I really want to move to the city. So last Thursday I went to see 2 appartements and they both were very lovely! Coming Thursday I'm going to see another one, and hopefully that one will be nice as well! For now, this is all you need to know, but as soon as there are going to be major changes in my life, I'm sure to let you know!

And that's it for now!
x

17 comments

  1. Wat een prachtige look, heel mooi gecombineerd! De broek staat je echt leuk, een van de mooiste stuks uit de AW x H&M collectie! En wat spannend dat je naar Rotterdam gaat verhuizen, klinkt zo leuk. Veel succes!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog looks amazing! To be in line with nowadays trends, see yourself in maroon jeans for juniors! Shape wear like this looks really cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gave look! Je laatste foto is erg mooi :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een leuke broek! De hele look zou ik dragen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik zou het zelf niet zo snel dragen, maar het staat heel tof bij jou!

    xx Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit!

    Emma, www.emmabonneaudsblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik vind de broek heel tof! En leuk dat je naar Rotterdam wil verhuizen :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Je broek is zo tof! En aaaah, leuk dat je op kamerjacht bent! Kan niet wachten om eens bij jou wat te drinken :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great boots ! I love your bag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool blog you have here! Keep up on this level and it will grow bigger. In the meanwhile, see some cool brazillian jeans to raise your mood! This is a true body enhancer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Writing posts is really fun. I like your blog and things you cover in it. To be trendy in fast paced fashion I use best butt lifting pants .

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your blog! To raise your mood, see yourself in http://www.topsjeans.com/Dressy-Top-for-Juniors-p1069.htm! They enhance your body.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Writing posts is really fun. I like your blog and things you cover in it. To be trendy in fast paced fashion I use dressy tops for juniors.

    ReplyDelete