Nov 25, 2014

FASHION / She should have been a son


flannel shirt - oasap              pants - alexander wang x h&m              shoes - vagabond

Hi Guys!

Meet my new flannel shirt by Oasap. I had been looking for a while for a flannel shirt, but when I came across this one, the search was finally over! I used to have a bright, blue flannel shirt, but since that one doesn't really fit my style anymore I thought it was time for a new one. I combined the shirt with my alexander wang pants, which made a beautiftul tomboy look if you ask me. 

The coming days will be very busy for me. Tomorrow is Dylan his birthday, so we're celebrating of course. On Thursday I'll have a family dinner thing, and then on Friday I'm going to a wedding. Of course I want to show you my outfit for the wedding, but I'm not sure if I can manage to take outfit pictures this week. But don't worry, if not, I'll show you the outfit later on!

And that's it for now!
x


12 comments

  1. super look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaaaa tof zeg. En veel plezier met alle dingen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, it looks so comfy and those boots are awesome.

    <a href="http://www.kindoflovely.com”>www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik moest heel erg lachen om je titel! Ik vind je er super tof uit zien :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool outfit!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pant!

    Emma, www.emmabonneaudsblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC?
    But only if you like my Blog too :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shirt is very original, I'd love to wear it with a black tank underneath!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally love this look! <3
    www.donovanparker.com

    ReplyDelete