Nov 11, 2014

FASHION / Oh sunny day.



blouse - oasap             pantalon - topshop                 bag / belt - vintage                shoes - vagabond

Hi Guys!

You wouldn't actually tell it from these pictures, but I'm feeling really ill at the moment. It started yesterday morning with some minor stomach pain, but in the evening it got worse. High temperature, headache, less appetite and tired: yes people, I've got the flu! Luckily, this morning I felt a tiny bit better, and since I had to go to school I thought I'd just trick my body in thinking it's feeling better. I did my make-up, dressed up fancy and went outside to get some fresh air. And why not take some outfit pictures at the same time? It all actually made me feel a bit better so I could survive this school day. But now the day is done I feel my body getting tired again. The thing is, I just can't be ill this week because there's something really exciting happening this Thursday. Something I still have to tell you about, and I will probably do that in my next post!

And that's it for now, I'm going to take a long bath!
x


10 comments

  1. super:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel veel beterschap! Wat een geweldige blouse, ik ben heel benieuwd waar je mee bezig bent! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! Looking good! <3

    http://helloitsjoann.blogspot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtig! Hele mooie broek, vooral in combinatie met de blouse!

    FLOURISHINGFIT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the print on you top!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you recover soon!
    Your outfit is great and chic! xx
    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw ik vind je blouse echt super mooi!<3
    x
    www.giientjeee.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete